Hey, I just wanted to say thank you so much for all the comments on my blog.
So if you all join Club Penguin you can all see me on club penguin yahoo, so go to www.clubpenguin.com if you need any help just ask me by commenting on my blog!!!
,
Hey, I put a Christmas tree up by myself. Well with a little help from James, Tyler, and Matt, and Mom and Dad. And Dad made me a tree house. Six people can get in the tree house.
I have three cats and a chicken and a hamster and we are Going to get a lot more chickens.
Friday, December 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love you chick-a-dee!
ReplyDeleteWhat in the world is club penguin?
ReplyDeleteanut mollie go to www.club penguin.com and then join it and you meat me i am there and just see me my name on there is mybestfrendso look for me and my name and i will be waing a tour guide hat.
ReplyDeletefrom wwannaBhen.
ok if you looked on my moms blog i am thinking me and scyler run all arond the sceming
ReplyDeletefrom wannaBhen
hey abbie. I love your blog. it's awesome. I can't wait until tomorrow.
ReplyDeletethis is from Schyler. maybe i can have a blog, too. I keep asking my mom.
Hey Abbie! I think you need to post again. Maybe you can write about what you do at Heritage Girls. I think everyone would love to know all the fun stuff you do!
ReplyDelete