Wednesday, November 25, 2009

MY DAD IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

HI my name is Abbie and my dad is awesome because he made the blog. I mean how many
dads would give their girl a blog? I am 8 and I am young but my dad is still awesome.

I have 3 brothers and I love then even when they are mean or silly even when they scare me. I still love them and I love my mom and dad.


But I been begging for days too get a blog. Good Bye.

15 comments:

  1. if i knew that all i had to do to become awesome was make you a blog i would have done it long ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I think it is great you want to write & your parents set you up. Good luck & Have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is our new favorite!! I only hope Schyler doesn't want to follow you in this, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Abbie!!!! I am a friend of your mom's through Mrs. Rebekah Hixon. I am so excited that you have a blog now!! I hope you enjoy it and have fun with it.

    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Abbie! You'll love blogging - it's a TON of fun!! Your Dad is too awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to Bloggy World !
    Congratulations on having your own BLOG !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Abbie,
    I went to college with your mom, dad, Aunt Jill and Uncle Jay. I think it is awesome that you want to blog. You have a GREAT family and you seem like an AWESOME little girl. Enjoy blogging. :) By the way your mom is awesome too

    ReplyDelete
  8. Abbie,

    How exciting! I know you are going to have fun with this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay Abbie!!!! I can't wait to read all the fun stuff you write. Love you girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Abbie! I'm the CoopKeeper, a friend of your mom's. You have a mighty special mom and dad. Hope you enjoy having your own blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You go girl! I'm sure you have lots to say!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Abbie,

    What a great blog you have. The pink and purple are very pretty together. This would be a great place to write all about the fun stuff you do and the great things you are learning.

    Since your parents are so awesome, I bet you are thinking of lots of extra chores to do around the house.

    ReplyDelete
  13. hay jennifer scyler needs a blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. thank miss trixie can i call you trix from wannaBhen

    ReplyDelete